Our Client is seeking an individual to join their Due Diligence Team at a supervisory or managerial level. The ideal candidate would be responsible for a team of officers and would report directly to the MLRO.
- Assisting team members with their day to day queries and questions;
- Overseeing due diligence procedures, processes and policies to enhance efficiency while maintaining the best practice of AML procedures;
- Providing clear recommendations and opinions to the MLRO where difficulties arise;
- Compiling reports as may be required by the MLRO to analyse efficiencies and areas for improvement;
- Assisting the MLRO with reporting responsibilities to relevant authorities;
- Compiling background information and performing background checks on individuals and businesses by evaluating data gathered;
- Providing internal training tied to due diligence processes;
- Ensuring that the internal documents management system is maintained up to date.
- Strong critical thinking;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Good understanding of corporate structures and business entities;
- Sound knowledge of AML rules and relevant guidance issued by authorities.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Qualification at MQF Level 5 or better in a relevant field;
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a corporate services environment.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients. This is an outstanding practice offering excellent career progression opportunities.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.