Data Protection Associate
Our client is looking to recruit for a Data Protection Associate vacancy in Malta. As part of the growing team you will be focusing on providing a holistic service to your clients in terms of GDPR and data protection, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients in developing an understanding of the operational processes, controls and supporting their effectiveness in mitigating risks
- Spearheading GDPR readiness assessments
- Providing assistance to clients accordingly
- Developing the relevant policies, procedures, and standards
- Fulfilling data protection privacy impact assessments
- Working closely with the cybersecurity team internally
Education and Experience:
- Degree in business, legal or IT
- CISA or equivalent certification.
- Prior experience in Compliance preferably dealing with Data protection and privacy aspects
- An understanding of Data Protection act, GDPR, and its implications
- Experience in regulatory compliance, investigation, and audit
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated and eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organise day
- Good command of the English language
About the company:
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.
Job Reference: TM071
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.