Our client, a boutique corporate services provider, is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their growing Malta office.
- Performing client file reviews and ensuring accuracy and completeness of client files;
- Monitoring adherence to to policies and procedures in accordance with all local regulatory requirements;
- Assisting with compliance issues during the client’s life cycle;
- Performing periodic compliance risk reports to be then presented to stakeholders;
- Implementing internal compliance training and the preparation of training materials;
- Participating in various internal and external meetings;
- Acting as approved Compliance Officer/ MLRO and acting as liaison with the MFSA on all regulatory and compliance matters.
Education and experience
- A bachelor's degree in Finance, Law, Criminology; or a related field;
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience within a similar role.
- Profound compliance knowledge in AML related issues, with emphasis on FATCA and CRS;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Able to work on own initiate and willing to learn;
- Currently residing in Malta.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.