Our Client is seeking to employ an Associate or a Senior Associate in the Advisory team focusing on a range of Compliance matters for clients. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved and build a consulting career in a challenging area across various industries.
- Assist clients to develop an understanding of operational processes and controls and support in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating data protection risks;
- Carry out different compliance readiness assessments at clients;
- Support clients across their compliance and customer privacy queries and complaints;
- Create and deliver clients’ employee training and awareness;
- Develop relevant policies, procedures and standards (privacy, classification, archiving, retention, etc);
- Fulfil Impact Assessments for a variety of legislative compliance areas;
- Provide ongoing compliance support to clients;
- Develop and maintain strong communication with clients at all times;
- Liaise with the firm’s cybersecurity team on information security aspects of client engagements.
Experience & Qualifications
- University degree or equivalent in a Business, Legal, or IT discipline;
- Preferably 1 to 3 years of compliance experience in data protection or privacy aspect.
- An understanding or an appreciation of regulatory compliance, investigation or audit;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable in presenting to and dealing with all levels of staff;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects;
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.