Our client, a trading company is looking to recruit a Compliance Analyst to join their growing team.
The main responsibilities :
- Assess transactions, agreements, and partnerships to ensure compliance with international regulations, laws, and policies.
- Perform due diligence on potential clients and partners for AML and KYC compliance.
- Simplify complex regulations into practical recommendations for smooth operations.
- Track global compliance changes and alert stakeholders about potential impacts on client and partner activities.
- Develop, implement, and manage compliance programmes, policies, and procedures to reduce risks and enhance company reputation.
- Collaborate with legal, finance, and operations for accurate documentation and reporting.
- Help create training materials and conduct sessions to educate staff on AML and compliance.
- Contribute to cross-functional projects on risk, privacy, and governance.
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations for senior management.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in AML compliance will be considered an asset
Education & Experience
University degree in business, finance, law, or a related field
- Flexible working hours
- Overseas Travel Opportunities
- Performance Related Bonus
Job Reference: KB586
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.