Our client within the financial sector is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their young and dynamic team
- Co-ordination of customer onboarding requests
- Ongoing monitoring of existing business relationships
- Reporting to Compliance Superiors
- Dealing with technical and complex structures or situations
- Ensuring the companies' policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Responding to client queries relating to requested documents
- Input of key customer data into our central database
- Collection of customer due diligence documents, requesting missing information and data and escalating any red flags to management.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have experience of at least 2 year in a similar role
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Attention to detail and be a problem-solver
Education & Experience
Have finance, legal or anti-money laundering qualification is consider a plus
- hybrid and remote work
- health insurance
Job Reference: SD575
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.