A Compliance Analyst position is currently available with a leading bank.
- Monitor regulatory developments and interpreting new regulations
- Conducting on-site and off-site reviews of internal departments
- Proposing recommendations for the annual compliance plan
- Identifying any internal deficiencies and weaknesses and recommending actions to be taken to address accordingly
- Following up to ensure that the necessary changes have been implemented in a timely manner
- Compiling and being involved the Compliance training programme
- Ensuring that the onsite compliance reviews are carried out according to plan
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department
Education & Experience:
- You must possess a minimum MQF Level 6 qualification in law, banking, compliance, or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years previous local experience within the financial services industry is a requirement for the position
- Have a good understanding of the current laws, rules, regulations and directives impacting the Bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate, especially with the use of Microsoft Office Package
- Willingness to learn and remain updated
In line with company policy, this role is on a one year definite contract basis which is then renewable to indefinite subject to positive performance.
Job Ref: HJ783
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.