One of our clients is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator. This role will report to the Head of Compliance and MLRO and will be responsible for general compliance duties and assisting with the ongoing AML and KYC requirements of the company.
- Performing general compliance administration duties;
- Carrying out client on-boarding and screening processes;
- Performing KYC checks and ongoing monitoring of existing clients;
- Reporting suspicious activity and assisting in investigations accordingly;
- Collection and verification of due diligence documentation;
- Assisting with carrying out risk assessments;
- Administration of compliance processes, reviewing and updating client files on a regular basis;
- Assisting the MLRO/Head of Compliance in day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering and compliance matters, queries and updating of compliance policies and procedures;
- Cultivating relationships with the company’s clients and business associates.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates should have at least one year’s experience in a Compliance and/or Anti-Money Laundering role;
- While training will be provided, a good understanding of AML- and compliance-related procedures and regulations will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English;
- The ability to work on own initiative and in a team;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
Our Client is a fast-growing tax and legal practice active in the financial services and international business sectors.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.