Client Relations Officer
A Client Relations Officer position is currently available within the financial services industry, specializing in payments.
- Dealing with B2B customers and providing client support accordingly
- Handling client queries, mainly of a technical or financial nature
- Exploring possible resolutions and escalating any unresolved issues in an efficient and timely manner
- Perform network and system monitoring to ensure stability at all times, and reporting any faults or errors
- Maintain accurate logs in the system
- Any other duties that may be required
- You must be willing to work on shift basis for this position
Education, Experience & Skills:
- You must be in possession of a minimum of 1-year previous local experience with the financial services, banking, or technology industry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You must be customer focused and detail oriented
- Flexible and able to adapt
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Shifts all consist of 8 hours per working day. The department is operational Monday to Friday from 8am-8pm. Saturday and Sunday from 8am-5pm.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.