Our Client is seeking to recruit a Business Advisory Manager to join its Business Advisory service line.
The Business Advisory team provides advice to clients on corporate finance, on growth strategies and strategic portfolio management.
- To lead the team members of the Business Advisory service line;
- To manage a portfolio of client engagements;
- To strategically analyse financial data;
- To handle financial and business modelling;
- To provide consultancy to companies on corporate and financial transactions;
- To provide consultancy to companies on Financial due diligence;
- To provide consultancy to companies on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, portfolio management and divestments;
- To provide advice to businesses on financing, capital expansion and capital efficiency including financial re-structuring, valuations and capital market transactions;
- To handle bespoke business and financial advisory engagements in various industry sectors.
Skills & qualifications
- Qualified at a tertiary level in Accounting;
- 3 – 5 years post-qualification experience, preferably in Transaction, Business and/or Financial Advisory services;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
Our Client can provide an exciting career path, with personal and professional development through involvement in challenging projects and also on the job training. The focus is on delivering high quality and value added assignments that are tailored to clients' needs, meeting commitments and being the client's advisors of trust.
Our client is a well established corporate service provider with local and international clients.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.