One of our clients specialising in Financial Advisory services is currently seeking to recruit a Risk & Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their growing team of professionals:
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of a client's business and internal risk management framework and controls, identify shortcomings and areas for improvement, and make recommendations that add value to the business
- Manage the completion of in-depth reviews of clients' compliance with relevant regulations, provide gap assessments and remediation recommendations, and support the client in achieving regulatory compliance.
- Assist clients in developing stress testing exercises to analyze the impact of internal and external shocks and scenarios on their capital and liquidity reserves
- Carry out research and build technical knowledge on new or changing regulations of interest in all areas of governance, regulatory compliance, and risk management.
- Apply previously acquired technical knowledge on relevant regulatory, compliance, or risk topics in a relevant and proportionate manner to the client's business and circumstances
- Drafting policies and procedures as required
- Drafting reports, including communicating findings to senior management
- Plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 4 - 5 years' working experience within Risk, Compliance, Finance or similar, with a focus on banking regulatory compliance
- Experience within a supervisory role, or within the second or third line of defence of a business, will be considered favourable
- Knowledge and experience of the supervisory review and evaluation process (SREP), the Capital Requirements Regulation and Directive (CRDV/CRR2) and / or EBA and MFSA guidance around aspects of banking regulation
- Outstanding communication skills and advanced report writing skills in English
- Analytical and problem solving skills and an eye for detail
- Sound computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Education & Experience
University Degree in Banking and Finance, Risk Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or a related field
Job Reference: QY616
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.