Our client, a financial services company that offers accounting and audit services, is looking to recruit an Audit Associate to join their team.
- Preparing reports, documentation, and correspondence under the superior’s supervision
- Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments
- Consulting with superior on issues identified at audit stage and researching these
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes in the auditing sector
- Establishing a close working relationship with the client
- Maintaining regular contact with accounting staff during the assignment
- Independently completing small engagements and handling a small number of assignments at the same time
- Drafting audit planning brief for own assignments which address relevant issues
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Preferably have one- or two-year’s similar experience
- A highly organised and mature individual
- Able to work with Sage
Education & Experience
Has completed the equivalent of the foundation stage of ACCA.
- Summer hours
- Hybrid Work
- Flexible working hours
- Profit Sharing Scheme
- Short Term Incentive Plan
- Salary increase on every passed ACCA exam
- ACCA - Training & Exam Reimbursement
Job Reference: PD059
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.