Our client, a financial services provider is looking to recruit an Assistant Pension Administrator to join their growing team.
• General administration in relation to occupational pension schemes
• Carrying out new business procedures for client take-on, including system set-up
• Liaising with existing pension providers and independent financial advisors in respect of pension transfers
• Arranging for re-registration of pension assets
• Processing of investment instructions in accordance with member and/or adviser proposals
• Assisting appointment of third parties e.g. investment managers and custodians
• Invoicing and payment of member fees and third party expenses
• Assisting with the calculation and payment of member retirement benefits
• Maintenance of system and company records
• Preparation of annual member statements
• General assistance with other administrative duties as and when requested
Job Reference: CJ135
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.