Our established telecoms related vendor is urgently recruiting a skilled Telecoms Engineer based in Malta. This role is a holistic blend of engineering and client facing relations.
- Design and implement passive optical networks, layer 2 edge networks, and various test equipment
- Optimize the firms technologies with various new projects
- Actively find new opportunities and leverage said technologies through various sales demonstrations
- Liaise with clients in regards to how our technologies can be leveraged to fit their needs.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3+ years experience with VoIP and Mobile Networks
- 3+ years experience in a similar engineering role
- Experience with fiber optic technology
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Warm, outgoing personality and strong client relationship building skills
- Flexible & self starter
- Experience in the manufacturing sector would be considered an asset
Education & Experience
Any degree in Electrical or Telecoms Engineering would be preferred.
Job Reference: QD198
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.