Our client, a leading company in the food manufacturing industry is looking for Technical Support personnel at all levels. In this job, you will be responsible for all aspects of product manufacturing and equipment to ensure that the equipment is always running at optimal levels.
You responsibilities will include:
- Setups, adjustments, repairs, and maintain all process and process support equipment while maintaining production schedule
- Performing preventive maintenance, predictive, routine, and breakdown maintenance.
- Promoting and supporting continuous improvement activities in manufacturing and facilities
- Demonstrating the ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical components
- Keeping record of all tools, spares, and parts necessary for maintaining the equipment
- Completing written documentation of work performed
Day Shift Only
Salary offered will be depend on applicant's experience and qualifications
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Able to work effectively and contribute to team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Organised and methodical
Education & Experience
- Qualifications in Electrical Engineering or similar will be preferred
- Experience/Certificate in Welding and Fabrication will be preferred
- Paid Overtime
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: PJ831
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.