Our client is an established Group of Companies with operations extending within different sectors and market segments. They are currently seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join our team and provide expertise in structural engineering.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Designing and analyzing structures, to ensure they meet safety and performance requirements.
- Ensuring that their designs comply with these legal regulations and building codes that govern construction practices.
- Preparing technical reports and drawings, as well as conducting inspections and tests on existing structures
- Provide technical advice and support to other professionals involved in the construction process, such as architects, contractors, and project managers.
- Documenting the performance of structures, including any issues or concerns that arise during the construction process or after the structure is completed. This documentation may include reports, photographs, and other records.
- Monitoring and inspecting construction works to ensure that they comply with the design plans and meet safety and quality standards.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive documentation related to the structural performance of a building or structure.
Skillset & Requirements:
- Excellent written and spoken communication in both Maltese and English
- Possess an aptitude towards creating a safe environment
- Possess strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous attention to detail with high organizational skills.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Design Stream
- Excellent knowledge of relevant software programs, such as AutoCAD, Revit, and SAP2000.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Must hold a Maltese Warrant
- Minimum of 10 years experience
Job Reference: FX884
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.