A new job as an SMT Electronics Line Technician is now available. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform machine operation, setup, line maintenance, training, and assisting operators on machine operation and setup, and ensuring proper program performance and efficiency
- Works with production, engineering, and machine operators to maintain equipment and to ensure efficient operation of work centres to meet production schedules
- Troubleshooting program/process/machine issues and fault corrections
- Performs preventative maintenance activities on SMT and other electronic equipment
- Reads and follows written work instructions and complete the necessary paperwork accurately for each job
- Meet daily production Quantity & Quality requirements
- Perform daily clean-up of workstations and equipment to optimize process performance
Education and Skills
- Hold a Higher Technical Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a similar qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the SMT industry
- You will have excellent organisation, communication and practical skills
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize and delegate work
- Excellent level of both written and spoken English is a must
The job of SMT Electronics Line Technician is on a 3 shift basis within a reputable manufacturing company. Together with the salary successful candidates should expect shift allowances and paid overtime.
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.