A new vacancy of Senior Technical Coordinator is now available with one of the leading manufacturing companies in Malta. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing technical coordination and troubleshooting support
- Ensuring proper use of all machinery in the workshop
- Carrying out routine maintenance on all plant facilities machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem-solving and minor repairs to minimize downtime
- Supporting in mechanical and electrical repairs and significant production issues as necessary
- Preparing BOQs for submission of projects for approval
- Communicating with suppliers with regards to purchasing new machinery & parts
- Assisting personnel in day-to-day operations as and when required.
Education and Experience:
- An Electrical/Electronics Engineering Degree or similar
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a managerial level
- Knowledge of Maltese and English. Fluency in Italian will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Calm and problem solver
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.