A new role of Senior Manager within the Quality Department of a global healthcare manufacturer has arisen, being focused on Product Design. Reporting to the Associate Director (Product Quality), your duties will include;
- Managing of the team, providing Product Quality support to the Disposables Design and Development function, with responsibility for results in terms of compliance and product quality.
- Responsibility of defining scope of quality deliverables to support R&D project teams.
- Interacting frequently with internal supervisors, functional peers and senior group managers.
- Managing interactions with regulators and customers to represent the company products and processes.
- Managing coaching, training and development of team and identifying potential resource needs and need for funds to support job responsibilities.
- Implementing the quality systems procedures in several sections or departments.
- Understanding and ensuring conformance to regulations applicable to several sections or departments.
- Developing budget and ensuring adherence to the budget.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 7 years in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering or product development.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of design controls and product life cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Based in Malta
Education & Experience
BS in science or engineering; advanced degree in related fields.
- Hybrid working
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: MM911
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.