Our client, a global manufacturing company operating within the Healthcare/Pharma sphere, is currently recruiting for an R&D Projects Engineer to drive the technical strategy, plan, schedule and lead project assignments through the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various engineering techniques, procedures and criteria with minimal guidance. Reporting to a Senior Principal / Manager, your duties will include;
- Developing the technical strategy and schedules and leading a team through the planning and execution of a project in compliance with Quality and Regulatory needs.
- Constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with various functions and technical support groups.
- Devising new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. Utilizing engineering tools (e.g., DMAIC, FMEA, DOE, Statistical Analysis, etc.)
- Effectively operate in and may facilitate cross-functional teams with guidance.
- Providing solutions that reflect understanding business objectives and cost implications.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Engineering, ideally R&D or Projects, specifically within manufacturing
- Hold a Bachelors Degree / BSc in Engineering
- Experience specifically in technical management, project management and leadership
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Able to lead a team of engineers on assigned work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with global teams and influence management on courses of action with minimal assistance using both written and verbal methods.
- Based in Malta
Flexible working arrangements
Job Reference: CC583
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.