Our client, a leading manufacturer within the Pharmaceutical industry, is recruiting for a Qualification and Verification Engineer to join their team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, your duties will include;
- Preparing risk assessments, traceability matrices, plans, protocols, reports and any other required documentation pertaining to equipment, utilities, facilities and computerized systems qualification/validation.
- Carrying out Qualification/Validation exercises in accordance to qualification/validation procedures and protocols within pre-established time frames.
- Assisting in the project management of Engineering related projects from the requirements setting stage to qualification/validation and handover stage.
- Assisting the Sr Mgr Qualification & Technical Services in problem solving exercises and other exercises aimed at reducing costs, improving quality and customer service.
- Keeping the Sr Mgr Qualification & Technical Services and relevant stakeholders constantly informed of any decisions that are taken or problems that arise.
- Ensuring proper scanning, electronic and physical archiving and easy retrieval of all documents and records pertaining to any activity of the Qualification & Technical Services Department.
- Reporting immediately any personal accidents and breakages and/or equipment failures to the Sr Mgr Qualification & Technical Services.
- Ensuring that all apparatus is treated and handled in the proper manner and no in a way detrimental to its function and to assure that such apparatus provided is used according to its intended use.
- Performing all duties orderly, properly, carefully, safely and responsibly according to planned time schedules.
- Perofming random audits on site to ensure that processes and work practices are within control.
- Keeping up to date with current Regulatory guidelines relevant to qualification/validation activities.
- Preparing and/or presenting qualification/validation work during client & regulatory audits.
- Following and adhering to the company’s EHS policies and procedures during day to day work. Reporting any findings that could attribute a risk to employees’ health and safety and to the environment.
- Developing own expertise and knowledge in relation to above duties.
- Performing any other additional duties that may arise from time to time.
- An Undergraduate Degree in Engineering - B. Eng. (Hons.) or equivalent.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be considered an asset.
- Good overall knowledge of the life sciences
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Possess a pro-active, dynamic and flexible approach.
- Excellent Team work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good project management skills
- Works in a meticulous manner
- Continuous Improvement Attitude
- Based in Malta
Job Reference: RW682
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.