Our client is an innovative and dynamic information technology company looking for a QA Manual Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing an automation framework.
- Writing, designing, and maintaining test scripts and test plans.
- Liaise closely with Product Managers to document scenarios, data, and the expected outcomes.
- Making sure the product complies with the requirements.
- Scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases of the product.
- Carrying out manual testing as required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Work experience in this role or something similar.
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems.
- Good communication skills .
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good command of the English language.
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Job Reference: TI230
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.