A new Project Engineer role is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing new item requests for quotations
- Coordinating with our customers and sales offices, as well as internally to offer the best service to our customers
- Evaluating technical and manufacturing feasibility of new customer projects on various levels, from tool conceptualization to part submission
- Handling new customer projects in close collaboration with manufacturing and handing off smoothly on Start of Production
- Building knowledge of end user applications and the markets they compete in
- Developing internal market intelligence for some of our most important customers
- Being involved in developing the manufacturing knowledge of the sales organisation
- Travelling to our various sales offices across the globe. Up to 8 times a year
Working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30h to 16:30h, Friday from 08:30h to 14:00h.
Employees are expected to work 40 hours per week. Flexibility is allowed based on client calls.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Confident & Cross-Cultural Communicator in English and Maltese preferred
- Strong Project Management Knowledge
- Ability to work under own initiative
Education & Experience
- 2 Years Local Experience in Manufacturing
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering as a minimum
- Experience using Engineering Design Packages such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Siemens NX or other
- Experienced in MS Office Applications
Job Reference: NT800
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.