A new job position for Product Development Engineer is currently available. Forming part of the Product Development Department and your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and producing automotive components in line with the market;
- Coming up with product designs as per client requirements and budgets;
- Creating and implementing product improvements on existing product-lines using computer-aided design tools;
- Assisting in selecting materials, estimating costs and time for production, developing and conducting testing procedures;
- Implementing medications when necessary and issuing reports and design specifications.
Education and Experience
- A Mechanical, Electrical and Mechatronics Degree is required;
- Minimum of one-year engineering experience is a must;
- A background in Lean Manufacturing would be considered an asset;
- 6-Sigma Green Belt Certification would be preferred;
- Proficiency in Maltese and English is required.
- Analytically strong and able to solve problems independently
- Able to work well in a busy environment
- Good time-management and organizational skills
The position of Product Development Engineer is with an international manufacturing company in Malta.
Job Reference Code: RL651
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.