A role for a Process Quality Lead is now open. You will report to the Process Quality Engineer and your main responsibilities will include:-
- Promoting continuous process improvements and enhanced quality systems to ensure greater efficiency
- Ensuring all production processes are in line with the company standards and client needs
- Leading, managing and implementing quality projects
- Carrying out investigations to consumer complaints including internal and external audits
- Implementing and verifying the effectiveness of corrective actions
- Leading operators to use correct examination procedures (continuity between shifts)
- Initiate and lead projects to reduce waste
- Maintain data for investigation and analysis
- Provide technical advice regarding design, spoilage & quality issues
Education and Experience
- Experience in maintenance within a manufacturing environment is required
- A minimum of Diploma level of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is required
- High degree of computer literacy
- Experience of leading teams in order to investigate root causes of spoilage
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques is ideal
- Professional fluency in English is required, Maltese is considered an asset
- Good interpersonal skills to motivate mixed teams and ensure sustainable solutions
- Project management skills to contribute to the planning and implementation of change.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and pro-active
The Process Quality Lead position is with a manufacturing company in Malta and involves working a 24/7 shift rotation. This role offers excellent career prospects.
Job Reference Code: SP228
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.