Our client, a leading international aviation company focusing on Cargo Aviation, is recruiting for a Process Improvement Engineer to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of Group Strategic projects, including tracking and follow- ups and assist in leading improvements and streamlining of core business processes. Reporting to the Group O&M Manager, your duties will include;
- Execution of Core Business work processes improvements.
- Managing efficiency projects, while implementing an operational control and measurement system.
- Define improvement plans and objectives that align to the Group’s Strategy and the Operational Excellence Roadmap.
- Leading improvements and streamlining all processes.
- Mapping existing procedures, building flow charts, and writing new procedures.
- Monitoring processes effectiveness using KPIs, auditing, monitoring corrective actions and training.
- Controlling KPIs.
- Assistance in performing an annual audit plan and corrective action.
- Coordinate with procedures trustees/managers.
- Implementing and monitoring training plans.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role / project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts.
- Successful experience of at least one significant previous role in improving and streamlining project
- Experience from consulting companies in leading improvement processes – an advantage
- Preference for experience from companies in the field of aviation/ logistics / shipping / freight forwarders
- Experience of designing and implementing a framework of continuous improvement in a global organization
- Track record of following through to ensure closure
- Good command of English language (writing procedures in English)
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Engineering and/or Management
Job Reference: CG519
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.