We are looking for a Process Engineer to join our team in the pharmaceutical industry. The Process Engineer will be responsible for developing, improving, and troubleshooting the processes which are used in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. The Process Engineer will work closely with the production, quality, and engineering teams to ensure that all processes are running smoothly and efficiently.
- Developing, optimising, and troubleshooting processes used in the production of pharmaceutical products.
- Identifying and resolving process and technical issues.
- Developing and implementing process improvements.
- To assist in the development of local investment and development plans; propose investment budget in line with these plans and ensuring that the assigned projects are executed according to planned time schedules and within budget.
- Assisting in the development of the department's annual operation budget and support the team to minimise variance without impacting the operations.
- Collaborating with production, quality, and engineering departments to ensure product quality and process efficiency.
- Creating and revising process documentation.
- Document any deviations from SOPs, processes and cGMP guidelines.
- Developing training materials and providing training to production personnel.
- Staying up-to-date on trends, developments, and best practices in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Driver of change through continuous improvement ideas and foster business excellence methodology and philosophy both in engineering and operations.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Methodical problem solver, able to initiate, plan, and execute process improvement projects
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel and Word
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering with preference being given to warranted Engineers
- Minimum of 3 years experience in process engineering
- Candidates with knowledge of Six Sigma principles will be given preference
Job Reference: AB828
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.