A new Manufacturing Engineer position is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading cost-reduction initiatives and implementing 6-Sigma projects;
- Evaluating and providing solutions for product introduction;
- Introducing new processes and machines in the manufacturing area;
- Implementing process-improvements and reducing machine downtime;
- Optimising tool designs to improve productivity and yield.
Education and Experience
- Possess a Level 6 Mechanical Engineering Degree;
- Experience in the local manufacturing industry will be considered an asset;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese.
- Be autonomous, responsible and able to make decisions;
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be able to undertake challenging tasks and have a "continuous improvement" mentality.
This vacancy for a Manufacturing Engineer is with one of the leading international manufacturing companies in Malta.
Job reference code: LU145
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.