Our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician that will report directly to the Technical supervisor. You will be based on-site depending on the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring routine maintenance and repairs are carried out in a timely manner
- Providing technical troubleshooting and carrying out preventative maintenance, together with the breakdown maintenance of facilities equipment
- Carrying out routine maintenance including fault finding, problem-solving and minor repairs to minimize downtime.
- Liaising with customers and managing a timely reporting of all significant issues, repair requirements, delays, or downtime
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3.30pm
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous Technical/Manufacturing experience is required
- Be proactive and demonstrate the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to solve problems
Education & Experience
Posses an MCAST or Fellenberg Diploma
- Company Car
- Fuel Allowance
Job Reference: MJ356
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.