Within this position of a Junior Civil Engineer, you will form part of a small team of designers, architects, and engineers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing studies, calculations, designs, drawings, sketches, and plans using AutoCAD and software tools such as BIM and MasterSeries
- Performing tasks on projects requiring a broad knowledge in the field of civil and/or structural engineering
- Conducting field inspections of existing structures to determine the necessity for future construction, repair, or maintenance
- Preparing blueprints and specification sheets for entire projects or smaller components of large-scale undertakings.
- Assisting in creating structures that are efficient, cost-effective and fit for purpose.
Education and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Structural, Civil and/or Engineering and Management
- Proficiency in English is a must, and in Maltese is ideal
- Extensive knowledge of Eurocodes, British standards, and other recognized standards will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of BIM Software and MasterSeries is essential
- Individual must be hard-working and inquisitive
- Exceptional problem solving and decision skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Our client is a well-established company focusing on consultancy in building, infrastructure, and environmental fields.
Job reference: XX194
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.