Our Client, who specialises in the Manufacturing Industry, is looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their growing company. The responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and testing electrical products which will be launched by the company.
- Compiling data with regards to current and future electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Providing technical support and resolving day to day technical issues
- Liaising with customers with regards to any technical queries concerning the product
- Conducting Research and Development projects, which may require prototyping and / or testing.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- Experience in Electronics Design and assembly
- Proficiency in English is a must; both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask with a flexible work attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Education & Experience
- B.Eng in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience in C / C++ Programming
Job Reference: VM453
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.