Our client is seeking to recruit for an Electrical Engineer - Automation. Working in close collaboration with the Process Manager your role will be focused on software development and you will be responsible for:-
- Working with internal stakeholders and clients to develop and maintain new technologies
- Assist in creating new systems to improve efficiency
- Analysing performance and quality through Lean Manufacturing tools to reach deliverables
- Maintain databases, administer and analyze client data
- Collaborate with the company's R&D and customers on new products/projects
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree (MQF lvl 6) in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / IT Engineering coupled with a 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of SQL scripting techniques and C# programming is required
- Previous experience in setting up new hardware and software applications would ideal
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and on a long-term project is considered an asset
- Fluency in spoken Maltese is preferred.
- Dynamic and Flexible individual who's willing to learn and develop
- A team player with excellent English communication skills
- Personal qualities of drive, energy, enthusiasm, and creativity
- Having analytical and problem-solving abilities
The Electrical Engineer - Automation vacancy is within a well known international company operating within the manufacturing industry.
Job reference: YM389
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.