Our client, who specialises in the Manufacturing Industry, is currently looking for a Design Engineer. The responsibilities include:
- Designing of equipment following needs analyses from
- Assisting in compiling financial budgets for such projects
- Using design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Documenting all projects undertaken
- Developing test prototypes
- Coming up with testing methods in order to evaluate the electrical products
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in prototyping and constructing equipment would be a plus
- Excellent level of English both verbally and written
- Multitasking ability coupled with flexible work attitude.
- Have an eye for detail and well organised.
- Able to work both in a team environment and on own initiative
Education & Experience
- Masters in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of C / C++ Programming
Job Reference: PN224
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.