In this Building Services Engineer job, you will form part of a team of engineers and will develop system design concepts. In this vacancy, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering effective and economic delivery of integrated building services engineering solutions by providing technological and technological input
- Development of system concepts, calculations, system sizing and selection, specifications, and technical reports
- Preparation of construction documents and approval of mechanical/electrical submittals whilst assisting in construction administration
- Clients and project communications and coordination whilst adhering to design budgets
- Provide engineering support and/or understanding of project management in large and complex projects
Education and Experience
- A Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Engineering Warrant and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the consulting engineering field including detail design, developing plans and specifications
- Thorough understanding of the principles of MEP system design
- Ability to accurately estimate and forecast design effort and coordinate with project team across disciplines
- Proficiency in the operation of computer systems including AutoCAD, Hevacomp and Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills together with organisation and people management skills
This Building Services Engineer job is with an established project management firm in the construction and buildings services industry with a portfolio of local and international clients.
Job Reference Code: LJ403
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.