Our client is seeking to recruit for an Automation Engineer in Malta. Working in close collaboration with the Process Managers and other relevant stakeholders you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and clients to develop and maintain new technologies
- Assist in creating new systems to improve efficiency
- Analysing performance and quality through Lean Manufacturing tools to reach deliverables
- Maintain databases, administer and analyse client data
- Collaborate with the company's R&D and customers on new products/projects
The Automation Engineer vacancy is within a well known international company operating within the manufacturing industry in Malta.
Working hours are on 3 shift basis and this is non-negotiable.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Dynamic and Flexible individual who's willing to learn and develop
- A team player with excellent English communication skills
- Personal qualities of drive, energy, enthusiasm, and creativity
- Having analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to work on shift basis is non-negotiable
Education & Experience
- A Bachelors's Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / It Engineering or a Level 5 equivalent from MCAST plus experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of C# is a must and candidates with knowledge in SQL scripting techniques will be given preference
- Previous experience in setting up new hardware and software applications is ideal
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and on a long-term project is considered an asset
- Fluency in Maltese will be preferred
Job Reference: MN980
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.