A new Automation and Control Engineer position is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting and understanding electrical diagrams, creating electrical diagrams for new projects and understanding component selection process using established standards;
- Programming of PLCs and other related industrial programming softwares;
- Assisting the engineering team in generating concepts on the design of new equipment;
- Supporting the maintenance department on fault finding on production and general plant service equipment;
- Preparing and maintaining relevant documentation of all required information.
Education and Experience
- Possess a Level 6 Electrical Engineering Degree;
- Experience in the local manufacturing industry will be considered an asset;
- Experience on programming will be considered an asset;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese.
- Be autonomous, responsible and able to make decisions;
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be able to undertake challenging tasks and have a "continuous improvement" mentality.
This vacancy of an Automation and Control Engineer is with one of the leading international manufacturing companies in Malta.
Job reference code: MG613
Engineering Jobs in Malta involve the production, preparation, alteration and repair of structures. Jobs in engineering include civil engineering, electrical engineering, environmental, general, maintenance engineering, mechanic, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, quality assurance, quality control, R&D, structural engineering, technical, technician and telecoms roles.