Given the current situation, some employers are slowing down their recruitment efforts or putting them on hold for the time being. However, If you are interested in this vacancy, we are still interested in hearing from you. We are hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks.
Job Coach - Malta
- A new position of Job Coach has arisen and you will be mainly responsible for:
- Providing support and coaching to youths or adults with a disability
- Delivering on-site and off-site support to the trainees, which will include mentoring and teaching of the tasks
- Assessing trainee’s personal development and job performance as well as overall job satisfaction
Education & Experience
- Degree or other comparable qualification in the Health sector
- 1-year working experience with the disability/mental health sector
- Good communication and listening skills
- Good team player
- Fluency in English & Maltese
- Currently living in Malta
- Driving Licence and own car
Education Jobs and Training Jobs in Malta entail the transference of knowledge and skills to others. Jobs in education and training include course coordinator, director of studies, teaching and training and development roles.