Our renowned international client is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team full-time. They are looking for experienced candidates who are based in Malta to join their growing team and to work remotely.
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets to provide actionable insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and objectives.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards.
- Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and consistency in reporting.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend data-driven solutions.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in data analysis and reporting.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Detail oriented with a fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with PowerBI OR similar tools.
- SQL would be a plus, although not a must have.
- Candidate needs to be here in Malta.
Education & Experience
Degree in either Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics or any other data/IT related field and/OR work experience in a similar field.
- Health insurance
- Fully remote
Job Reference: AM904