Our client is a specialist business advisory and is looking to enhance its product offering by recruiting a part-time Labour Market Analyst (20 hours). The role is multifaceted and requires a bright and smart individual who has the ability to effectively harness the opportunity offered by this specialist role.
- Interface extensively with HR professionals and CEOs on remuneration & labour market topics
- Interface extensively with jobsplus on to analyse data on different aspects of the labour market
- Source, organise & standardising data as well as compiling and reporting
- Use the compilation of said data to generate necessary reports
- Leverage a state of the art IT platform aimed at making the analysis and dissemination of data to clients easy
Education and Experience:
- A degree in Economics or Public Policy
- At least 4 years of work experience
- The ideal candidate would have the ability to marry strong analysis with understandable & accessible reporting
- A conscientious approach
- An investigative nature and ability to analyze and contextualize numbers
- Excellent communication skills both internally as well as with clients
For the initial handover period you will be expected to keep a presence at the office (in line with Covid guidelines) however you will be working in a remote-first work environment. Although some work can be done after hours & during weekends you will be expected to have a presence and run meetings during office hours.