A leader in the Manufacturing Industry in Malta is seeking to employ a Junior Sales Planning and Data Analyst. The selected candidate must be meticulous in their job with a keen eye to detail and a can-do attitude. Must be a team player and someone who takes ownership of their position and tasks.
- Maintaining customer profiles and trading agreements in the company’s ERP in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving continuous improvement and accuracy of the database
- Tracking and monitoring KPIs, ensuring dashboards and presentation tools are updated supporting sales team with necessary information on progress
- Prepare data and check accuracy for various imports into systems or applications.
- Managing and monitoring Sales Support Zen Desk requests
- Running regular sales reports and queries based on standard obtained templates
- Preparing ad hoc analytics related to sales data available and supporting sales team
- Track sales regular tasks and report any delays or deviations from plans
- Liaise with different stakeholders to ensure data integrity in reports issued
- Support Sales Planning and Data Manager with necessary ad hoc tasks related to administration
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the FMCG sector with experience in customer service, order processing, data management and reporting
- Data analysis and reporting and Master Database Management
- Business Process Mapping, Project Management
- Advanced Computer skills is a must
Education & Experience
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the FMCG sector with experience in customer service, order processing, data management and reporting.
Job Reference: KM278