Our client, a well stablished company in the finance sector, is looking for a responsible and self-driven individual to join their growing team. If you are willing to build a solid career and develop your professional skills, this is the right opportunity for you!
- Collecting data from multiple systems and sources.
- Running data validation and data quality checks to strive for an accurate and complete dataset.
- Preparing reports for the management on a monthly basis.
- Running reconciliations of data with management accounts and external data extracts.
- Communicating closely with departments to coordinate changes in the system.
- Coordinating amendments to the automated data systems with the IT department and external providers.
- Keeping the documentation related to data management system and procedures up to date.
- Assisting in projects, implementation and enhancements as required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of SQL will be considered an asset.
- Experience in automation, business intelligence tools, data warehousing and datamart is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on own initiative and a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to prioritize and work as a team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in IT, Statistics, Management, Business Administration, Banking or a related field.
- Friendly environment and international team.
- Parking allowance.
- Special conditions for studies and banking products.
- Possibilities to grow.
Job Reference: MT677