Konnekt forms part of a consortium handling temporary employment for an EU Agency in Poland. The consortium is formed by EMCS, HRK, & Konnekt. By applying for this role, you consent to share your information with the consortium partners.
We are looking for a Polish-based Statistician to work for the European Border and Coast Guard Agency (FRONTEX). The chosen candidate will be forming part of FRONTEX interim staff and required to provide advice and support in specific statistical areas.
Financial, Digital and Security Division / Finance Unit - Statistician
- to complete and oversee a variety of professional assignments involving the systematic collection, compilation and interpretation of numerical data;
- to produce charts, tables and graphs related to the statistical analysis;
- to prepare statistical reports, analysis of statistical tables, charts and graphs;
- to assist in the interpretation and evaluation of research results;
- to develop easy-to-analyse samplings techniques and processes.
- The level of English is also important. It is also desirable that the candidate has good organization skills, meets deadlines, enjoys team working and has experience with MS Office (PowerPoint and excel mainly).
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience in statistical consulting
- Proficiency in Statistical Analysis System (SAS)
- Proficiency of the main MS Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written (at least B2), knowledge of an additional EU language will be advantageous
- Details Oriented
- Ability to work in a team
Education & Experience
- University Degree in Statistics, Economics or Econometrics
- Additional specific certifications in statistical consulting will be considered an advantage
Job Reference: MY375