Our reputable client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team here in Malta. You will make part of the Software Delivery Team, and you would be mostly responsible to build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to speed up and automate aspects of the software release life cycle.
- Continue to build our portfolio of DevOps processes, practices, and tools to empower and support software delivery teams
- Work side by side with software developers to develop and deploy automated test scripts within our CI/CD pipeline
- Ensure availability, scalability, and monitoring of critical systems and applications
- Maintain infrastructure appliances such as load balancers
- Monitor, maintain, and improve the governance of existing databases (Oracle / MySQL / MSSQL).
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position or in a database administrator position
- Previous experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying DevOps toolchains to support continuous integration and delivery using a variety of technologies is ideal, but not mandatory
- Experience with different operating systems, especially Linux will be considered an asset
- Experience with virtualisation and orchestration technologies, such as VMWare, Open Stack, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes would be great
- Good communications skills, verbal and written
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Job Reference: IJ035