Our reputable client within the iGaming industry is on the lookout for a Data Engineer to join their growing team.
This role offers the opportunity to either work from Malta or remotely, within a UTC -1 to UTC +3 time zone.
You will be reporting to the Data Manager and will work closely with various other departments.
- Supporting and developing already existing data;
- Developing and maintaining the teams current ETL processes;
- Importing and exporting data to third parties;
- Troubleshooting any issues related to data;
- Improving data automation;
- Creating data models whilst also modifying existing ones.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ideally, 3 years of work experience within this role or similar;
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Python;
- Knowledge in AWS, Redshift and/or S3 will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
- Great team player.
Education & Experience
Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields will be considered an asset
- Health and dental insurance;
- Competitive salaries;
- Annual salary review;
- Fun team events;
- Beer Fridays
Job Reference: RV777