At Expedition42 we aspire to give HR professionals and CEOs superpowers through meaningful quality insights, services & products. Bringing together 5 leading brands (jobsinmalta, konnekt, payrollmalta, salariesinmalta & talexio). Expedition42 is focused on improving individual and organisational wellbeing and having a measurable positive impact on the world of work.
As a Data Analyst, you will be working within a close-knit and highly effective Product team across our 5 brands.
Insight Design and Development
- Analyse HR data sets to identify interesting data points.
- Propose and design Insights around these data points.
- Create data models that can be used to generate meaningful insights to all our customers.
- Work closely with the development team to incorporate these insights into our products.
- You will work very closely with the Marketing team, Business Development and Operations. You will be helping to identify opportunities for new client acquisition and process improvement. This includes but is not limited to email tracking metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
- Research and provide market and consumer insights.
- Submit recommendations to improve the revenue opportunities for the business, based on the data collected.
- Collate data from Google Analytics, Zendesk and other data sources into the Expedition 42 data warehouse.
- Use Google Data Studio to build and maintain KPI dashboards.
- Report on marketing ROI as well as KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Evaluate customers’ online behaviour and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience.
- Organise and analyse results from A/B and Multivariate tests.
- Advise other marketing functions (website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development) as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.
- Track, report and analyse online metrics including, but not limited to: homepages, landing pages, on-site demographics, platform performance, customer purchase analysis (retention & increase purchase frequency), and bounce rate by page.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Commercial acumen to present a solid analysis
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate & courageously across the organisation skills
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and other data collection tools
- Ability to create and optimise SQL queries while working with large datasets.
- A good grasp of programming with Python.
Education & Experience
BSc in Maths & Statistics or equivalent
Job Reference: YV947