A FinTech company is looking to recruit a Data Analyst within their Finance and Regulatory team. Within this role, you will be reporting to the Senior Executive of the Department. You will be providing assistance with data collection and entry into the appropriate reporting systems while providing support for the execution of accurate and efficient reporting solutions for the team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Finance & Regulatory Reporting Team in the running of the Regulatory Reporting function;
- Collecting and analyzing field data from multiple sources and assist in the development of comprehensive reports and statistical information to be used by the Finance and Regulatory Reporting Team;
- Extracting and compiling vital and relevant information in various formats to meet information needs and monthly, quarterly, annual scheduled reporting requirements;
- Preparing reports including supportive charts and graphic material giving an interpretation of collected data and required reporting data fields;
- Supporting the development of tools and obtain an understanding of key data elements required in regulatory risk reporting; including the identification of new reporting fields and reporting requirements in relation to new business opportunities;
- Gathering and format data into regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous work experience in data analysis, will be considered an asset. Training will be provided
- Individuals who are coming from the Big4 or from the banking industry, will be preferred
- Possess strong analytical skills, quality oriented attention to detail and problem solving mindset
- Demonstrable experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices.
- Requires intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, mainly Excel including creating tables, writing queries, creates forms and reports, create and modify workflow processes
- The ability to manipulate spreadsheets and perform quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Capable of comprehensive analysis of large amounts of data gathered from a wide variety of internal and external sources; including discerning the quality, validity and reliability of data fields
- Team player, with a positive mindset, excellent communication skills and with a can-do attitude
Education & Experience
Possess a Degree in Business and Computing or Banking and Finance or in a similar field. Fresh Graduates will also be considered for this role.
- Training will be provided
- Health Insurance
- Full pantry at the office
- Fun events for the whole team
Job Reference: HM442