Our renowned international client is seeking multiple Data Analysts to join their team full-time. They welcome applications from recent graduates or junior candidates eager to start a career in data, as well as individuals with at least one year of work experience.
Joining their growing team your responsibilities include:
- Keep an eye on important performance indicators.
- Make sure data is clean and ready for reports.
- Watch over data quality by checking it regularly.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to gain a comprehensive understanding of data content.
- Arrange and study surveys, then look at the information collected.
- Make reports for people inside and outside the company using tools for business analysis.
- Build data dashboards, charts, and visual displays.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects on a deadline.
- Detail oriented with a fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with PowerBI OR similar tools.
- SQL would be a plus, although not a must have.
Education & Experience
Degree in either Computer Science, Data Analytics, Statistics or any other data/IT related field and/OR work experience in a similar field.
- Health insurance
- Fully remote
Job Reference: AM904