Our client, who offers international professional support services worldwide, is looking for an IT Support Engineer on a full-time basis here in Malta.
This role is the perfect opportunity for the candidate who wants to gain experience in a wide range of IT disciplines and be part of a progressive work environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Being first-line support to your colleagues and the company's business centers.
- Administrating of Windows Server 2019 and 2016.
- Managing the company's internal backup systems.
- Configuring and building the company's servers and workstations.
- Designing, configuring and installing networks.
- Administrating and setting up firewalls and VPN's.
- Managing and deploying applications and software.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Solid networking experience and knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS etc.
- Proficient with Windows desktop operating systems.
- Good hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial experience providing technical support.
Education & Experience
IT Qualification such as A Level's, Degree, BTEC, MCP, CompTIA.
Job Reference: GV901
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.