Our client who is a leader in the IT solution field, catering to international clients, is looking for an experienced IT Help Desk Team Leader. The primary objective is to rapidly resolve technology issues that are reported through the company’s client ticket system. The position requires a hands-on technical leader who is responsible for delivering a support experience for clients which is of high quality and resolved quickly. Other daily responsibilities will include:
- Delivering frontline technical support for the clientele.
- Fostering positive end-user relationships and driving customer satisfaction.
- Promoting continuous improvement of Tier 1 support, desktop administration, and telecom delivery for all stakeholders.
- Monitoring ticket volume and performance metrics while supporting the team in exceeding expectations, including corrective action if necessary.
- Gathering and reporting operational metrics to establish and implement ITIL & ISO standards.
- Escalating and resolution of other issues to the relevant internal departments.
- Defining team goals and leading staff to achieving desired results, while being accountable for team performance.
- Maintaining departmental staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ technical experience in a supporting role.
- At least 1-2 years previous experience in a supervisory position.
- Hands-on experience with a wide variety of computer software, hardware, and peripherals, including Microsoft365 is a must.
- Experience with computer security systems, password, and file protection protocols.
- Experience with SQL server and basic systems administration.
- Experience with VMware and Hyper-V would be considered a great asset.
- ITIL Foundations Course and/or Certification would be considered an asset.
- Have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service and a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess a Maltese Driving License.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar is preferred.
Job Reference: CK410
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.