In this position of a German-speaking Customer Service Agent, you will be required to provide top-notch service to customers across a number of communication channels for the German market. In this role, you will interact directly with our customers to answer questions, solve issues and maintain our company’s reputation for high-quality service.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing the products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service-related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and German)
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
- Willing to work on a shift basis
- Currently living in Malta
The chosen candidate will benefit from flexible working hours between 8am - 10pm (40 hrs) Mon - Sun
The chosen candidate will also benefit from Private Health Insurance and once a year paid (return) flight home (to Germany).
Customer Service Jobs in Malta include roles that link the customer to the organisation, and ensure customer satisfaction with the product or service received. Jobs in customer service include customer support, front office, technical support and call centre roles.